Add the ESSA Business Debit Mastercard® to your ESSA Business Checking Account1 and enjoy greater:
- Mastercard® ID Theft Protection2: Protect your personal information, detect potential fraud early, see suspicious activity and take action immediately, and repair problems quickly with help from Mastercard® experts.
- $0 liability for unauthorized purchases3: Applies to purchases made in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device and ATM transactions.
- ESSA's Monitoring for Debit Card Fraud: We watch for potentially fraudulent activity and send a text notification to validate transactions.
Productivity and Convenience
- Improved control: Randomly generated, unique virtual account numbers and transaction-level authorization controls let you define employees' account use.
- Digital expense tracking: Important data captured from individual payments and a unique account number associated to a specific payment improves reconciliation and data analysis.
- Increase accounts payable efficiency: Integrated workflow control follows your existing transaction approval process.
- Mastercard Concierge®: Personal meet-&-greet agents provide stress-free assistance at more than 700 airport destinations worldwide. Or, connect with the concierge team for assistance, whether you’re planning a vacation, making a hard-to-get dinner reservation, or looking for tickets to a sold-out concert.
- Intuit® Small Business Financial Tools: Discounts on small business tools such as TurboTax®, QuickBooks® Self-Employed and QuickBooks® Online Payroll.4
- Digital Wallet: Your ESSA Debit Mastercard® is compatible with Google Pay® and Samsung Pay.®
To get more information about the ESSA Business Debit Mastercard®, contact us online, visit your local branch, or call 855-713-8001.
1. Additional fees may apply.
2. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
3. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.
4. See offer terms and conditions at intuit.me/quickbooks_mc. Intuit®, QuickBooks® and TurboTax® are registered trademarks of Intuit® Inc. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circle design is a trademark, of Mastercard® International incorporated. All third-party trademarks are property of their respective owners.