Improve Your Cash Flow Strategies
Cash flow is essential to the smooth operation of your business and growth potential. If you struggle with cash flow, your profits can be affected.
Learning how to manage your cash flow can positively impact your business’s long-term success — and give you peace of mind. And because cash flow is so crucial, you can count on ESSA to offer the cash management tools you need to put your best strategy forward.
Many variables impact cash flow. This can include a company’s stage of growth, its industry, and the economy itself. It’s also possible you haven’t budgeted accordingly for expenses, payroll, or overhead costs. Maybe customers aren’t paying you quickly enough, and improvements could be made to your invoicing methods.
Here’s how ESSA can help:
Our Cash Management team can work with you to create a cash flow budget. This amount is what you can expect to see in sales (cash-in) and expenses (cash-out). We can also help review overhead costs and offer recommendations on reducing expenses and improving profit margins.
We can also help you receive timely payments from customers. A solid invoicing strategy paired with ESSA’s Merchant Services will make it easy for customers to pay you. Remember, on-time payments will keep your cash flow strong.
Your interface with customers is just as important as the products used to manage your cash flow.
- Merchant Services – Receive equipment, software, and technical support to accept charge and check payments.
- Remote Deposit – Scan and deposit checks as you receive them, providing quicker access to available funds.
- Clover® POS Equipment – Accept payments including all major credit and debit cards, mobile wallets, checks, and cash through a web browser, your mobile phone, your website, and more.1
- ACH Origination – Move money, pay employees, and electronically pay/collect bills with the push of a few buttons.
- Wire Transfers – Set up a single or recurring transfer; wire transfer services are also available in-branch.
Let ESSA help your business
A smart cash flow strategy starts with understanding the ebbs and flow of your business — and a financial partner that can assist.
1© 2021 Clover Network Inc. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. Merchant services are provided by First Data Merchant Services LLC dba Clover Business Solutions. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.